- We will identify the purposes for which information is being collected before or at the time of collecting personal information.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes. This is subject to obtaining the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means. Where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft. Furthermore, we will protect against unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles. This is to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.